5/31 @ 6:30 PM:
- Personal Fitness Merit Badge
(3 of 3)
5/31 @ 7:30 PM:
- Regular Meeting
- Tenderfoot Fitness Review (Push Ups, Sit Ups, Sit and Reach, 1-mile run)
- Cycling MB and trip prep
- Boards of Review (BORs)
- Parent Meeting (Summer Camp and Gear)
-PLC @ 6:30 (Next Years' Trips)
-Boards of Review (BORs)
(Dry clothes and towel recommended)
- USS Lexington’s Flag Replacement (Battle Green) @ 5:30 pm
- End of Year Pot Luck Picnic & Cookout @ 6:30
- Court of Honor (COH) @ 7:30
- 19 South Rindge Ave
6/22 to 6/24 – Martha’s Vineyard Bike Trip
Boy Scout Troop 119 provides boys with enriching opportunities for outdoor adventure, leadership and community service. We believe strongly in equality and welcome scouts and leaders of all backgrounds – race, religion, sexual orientation, etc, as does scouting across the Boston Minuteman Council.
We are a boy led troop and pursue a broad range of exciting outdoor activities – camping, whitewater rafting, skiing, hiking, rock climbing, sightseeing – such as Niagara Falls, sailing, kayaking, cycling and summer camp. We meet on Thursdays (when Lexington Public Schools are in session) from 7:30 – 9pm at Hancock Church, 1912 Mass Ave.
We hope you’ll stop by and get to know us!